|Online General meeting
1st Tue, 11/02/2021 - 6:30p PT
1st Sat, 12/04/2021
1st Tue, 12/07/2021 - 6:30p PT
The Rallye Club of Silicon Valley, or
TRC, is a non-profit California corporation that presents car rallyes in the San Francisco
Bay Area, mostly in Santa Clara county. It was founded in 1980 and has presented
over 300 events.
TRC organizational structure:
These folks help keep the organization running. We're always looking for volunteers to help
out in these roles:
- Competition Director - Assures rallyes have adequate prechecking; negotiates between prechecker and
rallyemaster, if needed; supervises protest committee.
- Equipment Chair - Stores and maintains Marker tools, Checkpoint & gimmick signs, etc.
- Awards Committee - Designs and orders awards, designs and produces participation plaques (magnets).
- Database Chair - Updates database of members and rallyists; prepares address lists for paper mailings.
- Insurance Chair - Assures we have insurance for every rallye. Our liaison to our insurance company.
- Publicity Chair - Examines possible avenues for getting more rallye attendance: more first time rallyists, more
first timers returning, more experienced rallyist turnout.
- Webmaster - Maintains the website, coordinates postings for our online presence, including Facebook postings.
- Financial Reviewer - Verifies that we have in our accounts the funds we should.
What we offer:
- Membership, open to anyone with an interest in the sport of car rallyes. See Membership.
- Car rallyes of various types, open to the public, with a discount for members. See The Calendar.
To contact us:
- Send general comments and questions to
- Send comments and questions about club membership
- Send comments and questions about this web site
- Subscribe to the TRC events-announcements-only distribution list by clicking here.
- Subscribe to the TRC general discussion mailing list by clicking here.
- Send e-mail to the TRC general discussion list at trc-talk@TheRallyeClub.org
. You must be a subscriber of the
discussion list to be able to send a message (keeps the spammers away).
Policies and Practices: